Based in UK
14 September, 2015
Dungeon Nightmares II is a first-person psychological horror that takes you through a journey of discovering what nightmares are.The game is inspired by classic roguelike games which include 100% procedural-generated maps and permadeath.
K Monkey is the solo developer behind the indie horror series Dungeon Nightmares, a series that has terrified more than 2 million players worldwide. Based in the United Kingdom, K Monkey’s creative mission is to create horrifying experiences on both desktop and mobile devices. K Monkey was founded in 2013 and has worked in the games industry for over 9 years as a Games Designer and UI Designer at PlayStation in the team that brought you VR Worlds. Since departing PlayStation in 2016, I have taken my industry experience to bring you the next title to add to the horror genre and also delved into Virtual Reality.
- Intense scary atmosphere
- Combat-less gameplay
- 100% procedural-generated maps
- Rich 3D surround sound
- Intelligent AI that changes based on the way you behave each night
- Unlockable extras
Logo & Icon
- "DUNGEON NIGHTMARES II COMBINES WINNING FORMULA OF PUZZLES AND PERMADEATH"
- Billy D, One Angry Gamer
- "I like to think of myself as someone who is immune to fear, at least when it comes to horror films and games. But this game manages to put a genuine sense of fear into me, even when I am "expecting" it."
- Wolfgang, Steam
- "This is a fantastic sequel to a well loved game. That skeleton will SPOOK YOU TILL YOUR BONES POP OUT. It sent a CHILL to my BONES. Definite recommend."
- Red, Steam
- "This game...I've pushed through Outlast, Slender, Amnesia, Penumbra, and a number of other horror games...but this one does such a good job at capturing the realism of the human subconscious, and the unequaled horrors of night terrors and sleep paralysis, that it makes me extremely anxious. To the point where I can only play a few minutes at a time before an anxiety attack."
- AOB, Steam
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About K Monkey
At K Monkey Games, we focus on developing horror games that push the envelope on how far we can go with psychological horror.
More information on K Monkey, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dungeon Nightmares II : The Memory Credits
Designer, Programmer, Artist